Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A thousand apologies

Well. You may have noticed a lack of posts over the last few days and for that I am sorry.
I regret to inform you that my PC, after years of faithful service was tragically lost to me on October 25th 2007 at 6:04pm
It died of what i can only assume was some sort of computer aneurism and could not be revived despite mouth to air-vent resuscitation. Luckily i back up everything weekly so i was able to keep all my most essential files.
On the upside of this tragedy i finally went out and bought the laptop that i've been eying for quite some time. I am now the very happy owner of a beautiful white macbook. It's quite possibly the most exquisite machine that i have ever used and am now hooked into my universities free wireless access.

More posts later my good friends.

No comments: